Monday, August 17, 2009

found a little window. . .

of time this weekend to create this card. SCS had a tutorial available for making a Recessed Window card and the Cuttlebug Challenge for this week was to a make a 'scene card'. I thought perhaps I could work out something with the image to add a bed, or something, thus creating more of a "scene".

I planned the design in my head over several days, and yesterday afternoon had some time to work it out on paper. It didn't turn out quite the way I had it pictured, but it's close.

I love this little guy - he looks so trusting as he prays - I wonder if he knows that the eternal God is his refuge also? The images are from Mo's Digital Pencil and McMahon Five Designs.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sue McMahon said...

Hi Edith!

Thank you for letting me add this gorgeous beauty to my website gallery. I'll be sure to put your blog address so everyone will know where to find you! It will be a couple days as I only update the gallery once a week. :)

I see you have the CSSC logo and HHN09 logo on your blog. There is a new faith based challenge that started last Sunday, if you are interested. I haven't submitted my card yet, but will soon!

http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/

Thank you again!
Sue

Kristine said...

Awww...now this is STUNNING! And super cute as well! :) LOVE that background and also your "recessed" window! WOW!

I just discovered the lovely Sue McMahon's website recently and am in awe! She definately has some wonderful and very UNIQUE items in store.

Jennifer Scull said...

your precious Mo card is wonderful! I love everything about it! her images are so beautifully drawn. you have done a gorgeous job with this one, Edith!