Friday, August 07, 2009

coffee vs tea


Oh, how do you decide? I have a fresh pot brewed and a cup ready... but wait. The mail has just arrived and what to my surprise do I find?

A precious gift from my dear friend, peggysue. You can see for yourself what I received as she posted her marvelous creation on her blog, Roses by my Window.

Now I have a choice to make. Do I stick with the cup of freshly brewed coffee that I've just poured? or do I make myself a cup of tea?

Of course the choice is easy.... I will enjoy the tea!

Thanks, dear friend, for thinking of me.... and while I sit & drink my freshly steeped tea, I will be thinking about you & praying for you. May God give you strength today to do that which you need to do.... love you, dear sister in Christ!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I can see why you chose the tea. I hope that your friend gets well.

Mary

Teresa said...

Your gift is beautiful, your friend does exquisite work, and of course TEA is always the best choice!

Glad you had such a lovely time!