and have been scrounging for bookmarks to use. I finally decided today was the day and made one. I will probably have to make a few more since I have just a few books on the go! LOL

The Victorian Fan image (priscillastyles) is a freebie should you choose to participate in the Progressive Challenge over at CDAC. You have until the Aug 29th to sign up. The only condition is that by requesting the images (there are 6 different images being offered), you agree to make at least one project by the end of the month.
This also works for the SCS Challenge for this week!!






5 comments:
I just love your creation!My flag looks great on a bookmark. Thank you so much for using my image and for playing the CDAC Progressive Challenge.
WOW! This is such a great idea! I love how you have used Priscilla's image.
Valerie M
PSDT
Love this idea! Lovely gift for bookclub! :0) Priscilla's fan looks lovely here!
Hi, I left you a comment over on CDAC but I wanted to visit your blog! You have done such a wonderful job on this challenge, I adore your bookmark idea, it unusual and would make a terrific gift! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna
cdacpc/DT
What a pretty bookmard! Love the fan shape and the pretty border. :o)
Post a Comment