Thursday, February 10, 2011

received an email. . .

from the company DH used to work for. I had been making Thank You cards for them the past few years and now they were wondering if I'd like to continue? um... sure?
So I cranked out another 20 cards for them this week. I found it hard not having F around to give me his opinion on them, but I guess if they don't like them, they can let me know?
Anyway... 4 each of 5 designs:
sentiment designed in PaintShopPro X;
DP is actually from a Christmas pack (sshhh... don't tell them that);
SU Bravo Burgundy & Bordering Blue;
ribbon also SU;
Fiskars decorative corner scissors; black brad

images found online;
hand-doodled sentiment & 'steam';
cardstock & DP from my stash


guitar rocker image & sentiment both digital images, free
Spica glitter pen, fine line marker
doodled borderne marker; then filled it in with Spica glitter pen


computer generated sentiment & border
main cardstock panel SU Always Artichoke;
remaining cardstock is all from my stash of unknown origin
brads


digital image and sentiment, free
BIC Mark-Its, Spica glitter pen
cardstock: SU brilliant Blue
DP paper is of unknown origin

I delivered them to the office today; another one of those, "How do I get them down there since I no longer have the use of my 'personal courier'?" Oh well. I figured it out for this time around and we'll see what happens next time.

In the meantime, I do want to get making some cards "just for fun" as I haven't done that since what feels like forever ago...


blessings,

No comments: