Monday, July 13, 2009

another flurry. . .

of cards finished today.

This time I made a set of 10 thank you cards for my df. She is here visiting her in-laws; her FIL is not doing very well. I thought that perhaps they could use some of these or at least it might be nice for them to have some on hand. They all would be considered CAS (Clean And Simple) cards. The flowers are gerber daisies cut on my Cricut; embossing is Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. Stamp is from SU Sincere Salutations.

This other card that I actually popped into the mail is for my brother. His birthday is later this week. I hope he likes it!! Image is computer generated and coloured with Prismacolors & OMS; "rope" is three strands of hemp twisted and tied with knots on each end. The anchor is a shrink-a-dink piece that was left over from a project from a few years ago.


Again, thanks for stopping to see what I've been busy creating!!

4 comments:

Misti said...

Edith-- I'm sure these cards will be a huge blessing to your friend & her family!

Shelley said...

Great cards. I love the thank you set.

Diane said...

What a great idea on how to bless someone in this situation!!!

Wonderful guy card too!!!

Christina said...

I love your cards! The colors are really wonderful!