Wednesday, June 18, 2008

8 days....

and counting....

We have just begun the final leg of our homeschooling year... with final exams: 3 down... 5 more to go. Today I take my daughter to Okotoks to write her Biology diploma - a 2-part, 3 hour exam that counts for 50% of her final grade.

We are definitely ready to put this year behind us LOL

I had a quick note from a dear cyber friend yesterday ~ she had so graciously sent me some stamped Thomas Kincade images. My first card using her images went to her as a thank you :) Thanks Lee!!!

Who knew that I'd be playing with crayons & colouring "pages" at this age LOL

8 more days... I'm looking forward to pulling out my crayons again :)

1 comment:

Lee said...

Oh I plan on bragging to everyone and posting this on my blog too........it's sooooooooooooooo amazingly colored and the detail even made my hubby utter a "WOW!".........I feel so blessed to have this gorgeous creation sitting in my craft room!!!! Thank you so very much Edith!!!!!! You absolutely made my day!!