
I worked on the image for days - it sat on my study desk staring at me. It's been a nice diversion from studying LOL! I used Sketch 254 and yesterday I finally put the whole thing together while listening the election debate. Colored with copics; patterned papers & prima flowers are from blog candy - thanks Jennifer!!
We are heading in to a provincial election in ten days. I'm not sure any leader "won" the debate last night - at least it certainly didn't help me get a much clearer picture of where the candidates stand. It does seem that everyone thinks they can fix the current problems by throwing tons of money at them, without a clear indication of just how they intend to grow these money trees. oy.
Anyway, the image was fun to use and, without a specific purpose for the card, it will go into my stash until needed.
Thanks for coming by today and blessings for the remainder of your day.







No comments:
Post a Comment