I wanted to (1) make another card (2) think about something other than house repairs and (3) get a bonus image LOL The deal is that you have to submit two different projects using two of the free images from the progressive challenge at CDAC. I thought I'd use Linda Tieu's image, Angel Heart Girl. I pulled paper from my stash and then scrounged to see what I could find to accessorize. Using pastel colors, this also works for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge to use "quiet" colors.
I left it without a sentiment so that I can use it for whenever. Actually, I think I'll use it tomorrow - a friend of mine is dealing with so much - it might be just the card to use .... just because.
paper: Neenah, Bazzill, K&Company
accessories: Copic markers, flowers (Stylish Accents), string of pearls, ribbon







4 comments:
Such a beautiful card and layout! I hope the love that went into making the card is felt by your friend and it cheers her up! Beautiful colors and coloring!! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
blessings!
donna
cdacpc/dt
Edith so glad you found time in your stamp room to create, this is so soft and pretty. Thanks for coming alongside Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!
Hi Edith! Oh goodness your card is sooo cute! GREAT image and I love the papers you used!!! I'm sure your friend will love this Just Because card! I think they might be the best kind!!!!
hugs,
Grace
What an adorable project thanks for playing a long with the CDAC Progressive challenge! Tammy CDACPC DT
Post a Comment