that I've made in the last few weeks.
First of all, a birthday card for my brother-in-law:

and then an anniversary card for my son & DIL - it's their 1st anniversary tomorrow. It was fun to work on something a little different today. I basically CASED it from here.

I have my daughter's grad scrapbook to finish. I started that today too, but didn't get very far. I only managed to cut the letters for the first page using my Expression and SCAL. The grad was a masquerade theme so I thought it would be fun to use the free Masquerade font for the title on the first page. It took me a while to get all the cutting done - discovered that a brand new mat makes a huge difference! The paper sticks and the cutting is so much easier!! oy.







1 comment:
ha ha! You cased a card that someone else cased too. These turned out great Edith, and my fave is the anniversary card. Congrats to them and a very special anniversary.
Post a Comment