Then I changed the digital image:

- found a dingbat font that I could use for flourishes
- found a script font that I liked better (used it only for the "M")
- changed the colour of the sentiment & flourishes to red
- increased the opacity of the evergreen branches; they stand out a little more now
In using the white cardstock I didn't think the distressed edges looked all that great, so I kept the lines a little cleaner.
I managed to match the ribbon (SU baroque burgundy) & added a pop of colour with the gold ribbon & gold brads.
I like it a little better, but I'm still not sold. Any suggestions?






2 comments:
I really like the clean cut feel of this, and the colours you chose give it a festive flair.
Now my questions are answered! Thanks for sharing...and I like this second attempt...
Post a Comment