I had a bit of time this morning to create - a few minutes of browsing the SCS gallery looking for inspiration led me to this card by Karen.
Because
I was specifically looking for something to make for my SIL, I thought the daisies would be perfect. A quick look for a digital image resulted in one from clker.com. Then I pulled out my trusty BIC Mark-Its to try my hand at colouring. (I really do think I need to expand into a different brand - one that has more than 36 colours, but that's a whole 'nuther story for another day!!)Paper is K&Company that I found at WalMart when I was needing something for all those Thank You cards that I made. The buttons, ribbon & pearls are from my stash...
I'm quite pleased with the outcome. I hope my SIL likes it!!






No comments:
Post a Comment