Monday, June 01, 2009

a challenge...

and chance to win....

Sue from Stampin Things is giving this unit away to ONE of Patter's blog subscribers!!!!!

What do you need to do to possibly win this unit? You must create a card, tag, layout, or altered item using PUNCHES (not die cuts)!! It must be a NEW creation, and you must post it to an online gallery or blog with a link to the contest over here. Your gallery post or blog post MUST contain a list of the punch or punches you used"


Although I don't own very many punches, I thought it would be fun to try to create a card. If nothing else, I might find my missing mojo!! I looked through the SCS gallery for Clean & Simple cards (keyword CAS) for some inspiration.

I came up with this card using these punches:

Marvy 1 1/2" sqaure
Marvy corner rounder
Fiskars lace border
1/8" hole punch



I don't know if I quite like it, but it was fun to try something a little different. If I happen to win the punch storage unit, it'll be a bonus. And if not, then I'll be thrilled for the one who does!!!

2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

This turned out very cute! Love the bright colors in your card. :) Thanks for playing along, and I will announce a winner shortly. :)

Christi said...

What a cute card, Edith! I love how you made the little circles of patterned paper with the 1/8" hole punch...so fun!