Monday, May 18, 2009

it's cold outside. . .

and we're having rain mixed with snow. It's the long weekend in May and we had hoped to use it to really tackle several projects outside. Oh well. Since this was exactly what was in the forecast, I'm glad we took Saturday to work in the yard and get a few things done when we had the opportunity.

As it's not conducive at all to work outside today, I decided to use the icky weather to my advantage and spend some time today at my desk. I needed to make a birthday card for a friend of ours - that was my goal for today.

He loves coke so I thought it would be fun to incorporate that into his card:



My oldest son helped me today by taking the picture and tweaking it in PSP. Thanks J for doing for me that which you do so very well!!

1 comment:

mollymoo951 said...

Rain mixed with snow in MAY! Yikes! I'm so glad I live in Kentucky! :)

I love that paper! Gorgeous card! We have a Coca-Cola Museum here in E'town that's the largest private Coca-Cola memorabilia collection in the world. You can stop by the soda fountain and get a coke for a dime or a nickel...forget which, but it's cool. Took DS there last summer.

Love that paper & great card!