Tuesday, March 24, 2009

it's time . . .

for spring to arrive... and for spring to stay! It can't still be winter, can it? As a friend looked out the window on Sunday (we were in the middle of a spring snow storm), she said with a sigh, "It's a never-ending winter!"

Looking outside, I see the snow, but I'm anxiously awaiting the first signs of spring: trees budding, grass showing a little green, perhaps even a flower or two poking its head through the dirt.

Inside I'm waiting just as anxiously as I want to through open the shudders and let in the warm rays of sun and take in deep breaths of fresh air!!

Until then, I need to find my mojo as I've received another order for 25 cards!! Yikes!! I need to get these started before it gets really nice outside . . . I know for certain that it will be even more of a challenge to work on these inside when every part of me will be itching to get outside to enjoy the fresh air!!!

It's time . . . I find that mojo!!! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Wow! Congrats on the awesome order!!! Yep......still Winter here!! We just got a nice snowfall of 18"!!!! LOL